Welcome

Glad you could come to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy the reading and get involved in conversation here. At times something that I think may be a little controversial (and other times just plain bland, mindless rambling). I do, however, ask that you be respectful to all opinions, and use no profanity. I appreciate good conversation, and will enjoy meeting everyone here.

Friday, July 8, 2011

I am so thankful for friends and family...and I'm not talking about a telephone plan either.  LOL  It's amazing to me that you don't always know how many friends you have until you have a tough time - then they come out of the woodwork.

The Bible says to have friends, you must show yourself friendly.....I must have done just that.  I have friends who have called, written, posted on Facebook, and sent emails just to say that they were praying for me, and would be glad to help me out if I needed anything after having surgery, would like to come and fix dinner, etc.  I appreciate good friends.  I hope I am that kind of friend as well.

The other friend that I am so glad to have is Jesus.  He is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.  Not only did He guide the surgeon's hand, but he also helps me through the painful recovery.  I can call on Him night or day.  Now, THAT is a friend!

I hope you all are having a great day with your friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment